Rupert Neve Portico II Master Buss Processor based around the high voltage, discrete and class-A signal paths made famous in the 5088 Mixer and the Portico II Channel, the Ruperte Neve Portico II Master Buss Processor is a creative tool that redefines the boundaries and limitations of traditional 2-channel compression and limiting. Though originally developed for mastering applications, the MBP has quickly become a favorite of mix engineers, tracking engineers, and even FOH engineers. From mixing bass-heavy EDM to a delicate master of a chamber ensemble, it has something to offer everyone – no matter the use or genre.
- Powerful 2-channel compressor/limiter/stereo field manipulator
- Custom input and output transformers designed by Rupert Neve
- Full compression sections for both channels, including attack, release, ratio, and threshold controls
- Sidechain inserts and highpass filters for both compressors
- Feed-back/Feed-forward switch lets you select between vintage-style and modern compression modes
- Silk Texture control with Red/Blue modes for classic Neve harmonic warmth
- Blend controls allow you to mix dry signal back into your compression, preserving transients while adding punch
- Simple and highly musical 1-knob limiter with Adaptive Release Technology allows for brickwall limiting that doesn’t distort or affect signal under the threshold
- Stereo Field Editor section includes independent level and EQ for width and depth, allowing you to dial in the perfect stereo field
- Available in Blue Shelford Colour.
- Manual here