The Heritage Audio Grandchild 670 is the first ever stereo Vari-Mu compressor in a 2 slot 500 series module, based on the renowned Fairchild, could not have existed without the years of experience in building the most complex 500 series modules on the market together with the years of studying and developing the Herchild models 660 and 670.
With 4 NOS tubes and 3 transformers at its core, you can be sure your tracks will receive the attention they deserve with all the warmth and punch you can imagine while maintaining almost no noise or distortion at all making it a great option for Mixing and Mastering. All the warmth and punch you can imagine while maintaining almost no noise or distortion making it a great option for Mixing and Mastering. 5 Attack and Release times have been made even more flexible than in the original unit. Progressive DC Threshold, combining control of the ratio and the knee (from hard limiting to a very smooth transparent compression).
Heritage Audio GRANDCHILD 670 Features:
- A reimagining of an iconic dynamics processor
- Convenient and affordable 2-slot 500 Series module
- Highly musical Vari-MU dynamics control
- Powered by 2 NOS mil-spec 6BA6 tubes per channel
- Fortified by 3 custom-wound transformers
- 5 selectable attack/release time constants
- Immediate access to the continuously variable slope
- Clean, intelligent design and robust build quality
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 133 x 180 x 75 mm, 2x 500 series slots
- Weight: 1,12 Kg.