The MX30 Pro Gated/Comp/Limiter is a low cost professional quality dynamics processor. Drawing on our many years experience in professional audio we have developed a series of lower-cost Drawmer dynamic signal processors, the MX Pro range. Aimed at the musician, project studio and live performer, who is determined not to compromise on quality, but have to work to a tighter budget.
By using circuit elements drawn from existing top-of-the-line Drawmer products and by simplifying the control systems where possible, the MX Pro range is no less sophisticated than our other units, despite the price tag. As a result the inexperienced user gains the benefits of Drawmer quality and performance, combined with lower cost and simplicity of operation.
Drawmer MX30 Pro Features:
- 2-channel processor with stereo link option
- “Programme Adaptive” gate removes low-level noise without affecting your material
- Fully controllable compression section with a 9-segment LED gain reduction meter
- Soft knee auto compressor continuously adjusts the attack and release times for smooth dynamic processing
- Peak limiter prevents clipping and protects your gear