Whether you need to protect your speakers, your hearing whilst listening to headphones or your premises license the Drawmer SL22 Sound Level Limiter is the perfect tool for the job. By eliminating the possibility of ’unauthorised’ excessive sound pressure levels it offers strict level control and tremendous peace of mind to users in three distinct areas:
- Safeguard your hearing: Conform to Noise at Work Regulations by controlling user’s exposure to audio whilst at work to help prevent hearing damage.
- Conform to regulation: The precise calibration and volume controlling of the SL22 allows venues, such as clubs, theatres, pubs, schools, universities etc. to conform to Local Authority Noise Regulations.
- Protect your speakers: Prevents the damage to speaker chassis drivers and amplifier electronics by catching unwanted signals such as ‘bangs’ and ‘pops’
Drawmer SL22 Features:
- Limited speaker and headphone outputs
- Once installed and calibrated completely eliminates the possibility of ’unauthorised’ volume levels
- No sound quality loss even during protection processing
- Large LED level indication for ’at a glance’ monitoring of signals and warnings
- Time delay relays on outputs for clean power up/down
- Fast, simple installation
- Tamper-proof plate limits access to settings
- A security label is supplied to further secure the calibration settings and show evidence of tampering
- Tamper-Proof bracket (available separately) to lock-in the XLRs and conform to Local Authority regulations.
- Reduces ’call-out’ costs of sound system service/repair engineers, sound system ’down time’ and the consequential loss of venue income, as well as the reputation of the venue.
- External control of Dim and Mute for connection to Fire Alarms or remote operation
- Trigger output when in PROTECT mode
- Logging inputs for both ALERT and PROTECT statuses.
- Manual here