API TCS-II is a complete input module with mic pre, dynamics processing, precision EQ and output level control. With extensive signal metering, multiple balanced insert points and an output mute switch, TCS-II contains the best features of a large console input channel in a single rack space. It’s the perfect choice for anyone looking for that high-performance API console sound. Additionally, the TCS-II offers precision output control through the 325 Line Driver, complete with a detailed 10-segment meter for accurate level monitoring.
API TCS-II Features:
- 512C Mic Preamplifier with additional Mic, Line, or Instrument input options.
- 527A Multi-mode Compressor with precision-engineered controls for Threshold, Attack, Release, and Ratio, plus the unique THRUST® circuit.
- 550A Three-band Equalizer offering switchable frequencies, up to 12dB of boost or cut, and shelving EQ options for High and Low frequency bands.
- ‘B.P. Filter’ Switch introducing a 50Hz to 15KHz bandpass filter for extended sound shaping.
- 325 Line Driver from API console designs, featuring an output level potentiometer and a 10-segment meter for precise level monitoring.
- Individual bypassing or engagement of processing components for customizable signal flow.
- API 2520/Transformer Combination for enhanced audio quality.
- Extensive signal metering, multiple balanced insertion points, and an output mute switch for comprehensive control and functionality.
- Manual here