The Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core USB is a USB-C Audio interface with class-leading AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, 64-bit AFC clocking system as well as expansive I/O capabilities and a vast collection of Synergy Core effects. It’s delivers the same professional audio quality as the Orion Studio and Galaxy 64 Synergy Core interfaces in a convenient Desktop format.
The Zen Q Synergy Core includes 37 analogue-modelled FX emulating some of the most sought-after analogue equipment such as compressors and equalisers as well as guitar amps, reverbs and more.
Antelope Zen Q Synergy Core USB Features:
- 14 x 10 desktop bus-powered audio interface with Thunderbolt 3 for Mac/Windows;
- Two Discrete ultra-linear preamps working as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks;
- Two line/Hi-Z inputs over TRS;
- Two DC-coupled line outputs over TRS;
- Stereo monitor output pair over TRS;
- Two stereo headphone outputs with independent gain control over TRS;
- Digitally expandable over SPDIF I/O (up to 2 channels);
- Digitally expandable over ADAT input(up to 8 channels);
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically FocusedClocking) technology;
- High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion and mastering-grade converter with 127dB of headroom;
- 37 Analog-modeled effects included and over 50 available for additional purchase; More info here.
- 2×DSP, 1×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboardplatform for effects processing;
- Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Multi-functional color IPS display.