The Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core is a USB and Thunderbolt 3 interface with 12 previous Class A microphone, 20 analog outputs. Two FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) and 6 DSP processing units that provide a wider variety of creative effects to an efficient platform with very low latency.
With USB and Thunderbolt 3 connections, 12 microphone preamps inputs for instruments and multiple output connection points, the Orion presents a collection of 50 meticulously modeled effects from the classic analog hardware that can be used, with the AFX2DAW plug-in, in any DAW, while we can create complex monitor mixes with multiple assignable inputs. All the analog inputs of the machine have the Direct-In function that allows the previous controls to be ignored and inserts the input signal directly into the converters.
The interface can facilitate 32 conversion channels through Thunderbolt 3 or 24 channels through USB with very low latency in any case. It also has ADAT and S / PDIF digital connection points, as well as BNC connectors for wordclock input and output with 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology, to handle the jitter. The Orion Studio can be configured with control software Windows and Mac compatible.
Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core Features:
- 12 Microphone or line inputs with Class A pre-amps, Phantom power and phase switch.
- 21 effects included. More info here
- 16 analog outputs (2 SubD25 connectors)
- 2 stereo monitor outputs (TRS)
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- 4 Re-amp outputs with transformer
- 18 digital inputs and outputs:
- 16 channels I/O via ADAT (Fiber Optic)
- 2 channels I/O via S / PDIF
- 32 channels of 192 kHz I / O via Thunderbolt
- 24 channels of 192 kHz I / O via USB
- Windows 10 and Mac 10.12 or higher compatible
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 220 mm
- Weight: 3.1 Kg
- User manual here.