The Lynx AES16e multi-channel interface is the ideal way to integrate digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, and hard disk recorders with PCI Express-equipped computer-based workstations.
Using exclusive SynchroLock technology, jitter is eliminated for the purest conversions possible, and the AES16 supports sample-rates up to 192kHz. Large, on-board buffers ensure glitch-free recording and playback, aided by an extremely efficient zero-wait state DMA engine.
These features provide tolerance to system latencies and significantly reduce load on the host CPU. The AES16e is a great centerpiece of a digital studio.
Lynx AES16e Features:
- 16-channel AES/EBU Digital I/O
- 24-bit/192kHz single-wire and dual-wire Modes
- SynchroLock jitter attenuation
- Word clock and multi-card synchronization
- Powerful mixing and routing engine
- Low-latency drivers for Windows and Macintosh
- Cabling for direct digital interface to Lynx Aurora, Yamaha, Apogee, Mackie, and other equipment
- 1604 & 1605 Cables not included.