The Antelope Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is a high-end recording system that connects your entire studio within a 2U rack space while providing high-fidelity audio and onboard plug-in processing for your most demanding projects. With Dante, HDX and Thunderbolt connectivity, the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications. The interface is designed to be the hub of your entire recording environment that eliminates the need for any external modules & expansion cards, thus centralizing your entire setup.
High-spec AD/DA converters provide low total harmonic distortion and signal-to-noise ratio for artifact-free recording sessions. Signature clocking technology helps deliver accurate width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
The collection is largely composed of software emulations of vintage analog gear found in world-renowned facilities. The onboard Synergy Core offloads all processing to the interface while allowing direct monitoring with plugins in real-time with no perceived latency a feature widely used in live performances.
- 18 Equalizers (including BAE-1023, VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-4K BLACK & More)
- 12 Compressors & Limiters (including Stay-Levin, FET-A76, BAE 10DCF & More)
- 2 Preamps & Channel Strips (including BA-31, Gyraf Gyratec IX)
- 4 Special Processing Plug-ins (including Marble White AutoWah, Vari-Speed Tremolo, Master De-Esser, Auraverb)
Antelope Galaxy 64 Features:
- 64 Analogue input channels over 8 D-Sub 25 connectors (TASCAM standard)
- 64 Analogue output channels over 8 DC coupled D-Sub 25 connectors (TASCAM standard)
- Dante connector with primary/secondary port
- 4 HDX ports: Up to 128 channels I/O for Pro Tools HD / HDX at 192 kHz sampling rate
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports
- 64 Channels MADI (optical)
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF
- AD converter: 124 dB headroom
- DA converter: 128 dB headroom
- Processing of real-time effects
- 36 Analogue modelling effects including: EQs, compressors, preamps, and channel strips
- Up to 256 effect instances can be used simultaneously
- Antelope 4th generation 64 bit clocking technology
- Can be controlled by multiple computers via Antelope Networking Control software
- 1x Wordclock input: BNC, 75 Ohm
- 1x 10M input for Antelope atomic clock: BNC
- 6x Wordclock outputs: BNC, 75 Ohm
- System requirements: Windows 10 / macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Dimensions: 483 x 88 x 270 mm
- Format: 19″ / 2U
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- User manual here.