Focusrite RedNet D16R MkII is a 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks. The 1U rackmount device features individual input and output channel level controls, allowing for precise calibration and control of all input and output levels using RedNet Control. RedNet D16R MkII features power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
Focusrite Rednet D16R AES Features:
- 16-channel bi-directional digital interface for Dante networks.
- Individual input and output channel level control using RedNet Control software.
- Dual PSUs with locking IEC inlets.
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections.
- Power supply and ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present and clock source status.
- Sample rate conversion on all input channels.
- Two DB25 connectors with AES59 standard configuration; each carries eight channels of AES3 I/O.
- RCA connectors for two-channel S/PDIF input and output.
- XLR connections for alternate AES3 I/O and DARS input.
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output.
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space.
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers.
- Remote routing and control using RedNet Control and Dante Controller.