Based on the headphone output circuit in the 5060 Centerpiece Desktop Mixer, the Rupert Neve RNHP is a dedicated 24V reference-quality headphone amplifier with specifically-calibrated +4dBu balanced line, unbalanced RCA and 3.5mm (1/8”) inputs, housed in a rugged VESA-mountable steel chassis. With effortless, wide-open sonic performance and the ability to drive any pair of headphones without compromise, the RNHP allows you to perform, mix and enjoy your music with a new level of clarity.
The RNHP was made to accomplish one simple purpose: making any headphones sound their best. As a dedicated design, the RNHP is tailored to deliver extremely high quality, powerful amplification, with precise calibration for any source input. This exceptional level of quality can be the difference that inspires an artist to give their best performance, lets an engineer make better choices in mic and placement, gives a mix engineer reliable translation of EQ and dynamics adjustments, or lets a music listener appreciate the full depth and detail of a recording.
Rupert Neve RNHP Features:
- Reliable, reference-grade amplification for any pair of headphones
- Based on the headphone amp in the RND 5060 Centerpiece
- Effortless sonic performance
- The ability to drive virtually any headphones
- Dedicated 24-volt design
- Calibrated +4dBu Line, RCA, and 1/8″ stereo inputs
- Near-zero-ohm output impedance minimizes frequency-based reactive-load impedance shifts
- Road-tough, VESA-mountable steel chassis