The Rupert Neve RNDI-S is the product of custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers and class-A biased, discrete FET amplifiers.
The carefully orchestrated union of these two elements is key to the unique response of the RNDI-S, delivering a powerful and vibrant direct sound capable of reproducing the full harmonic depth of basses, guitars, keyboards, acoustic instruments, professional line-level sources and consumer devices with a 3.5mm jack. With portable, powerful, larger-than-life tone, the RNDI-S is ready to make your stereo or mono direct sources shine.
The custom transformers provide superior passive isolation while adding musical harmonics and dimension to the sound. The low impedance, transformer-balanced output excels at driving long cable runs, and performance is immensely consistent regardless of the connected equipment.
The class-A & discrete FET amplifier in the RNDI is powered by 48V phantom, and creates a very high impedance input of 2M Ohms that ensures consistent performance with a wide variety of instruments.
Rupert Neve RNDI-S Features:
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for rich, powerful tone
- Exceptional performance with any instrument
- Unrivaled clarity from discrete FET amplifiers
- Drives long lines with minimal loss
- Rugged steel frame built for life on the road
- Powered by dual 48V phantom power
- Excellent phase coherence at all frequencies
- Manual here