The Rupert Neve RNDI Active DI Box is a direct interface that conveys the undiminished tone and vitality of the source instrument while balancing and isolating the original signal. The RNDI delivers a powerful and vibrant direct sound capable of reproducing the full harmonic depth of basses, guitars, acoustic instruments and professional line level sources.
One of the biggest features of RNDI is the selectable speaker input, which allows you to pull the signal directly from your amplifier, eliminating the need to mic your cabinet. You can also go “Thru” the RNDI into a speaker, mic both for a wide range of tones.
Rupert Neve RNDI Features:
- Big and bold direct tone for basses, guitars, keyboards, and Piezo-equipped instruments
- Custom transformers deliver powerful low end and sweet highs without sacrificing clarity
- Flat frequency response within the audible 20Hz-20KHz range
- Extended response below 10Hz and above 100KHz
- Transformer and active circuits provide complete circuit isolation
- Extremely low output impedance and phase shift provide excellent, consistent results
- 1/4″ In and Thru jacks; gold-plated XLR output
- Speaker/Instrument and ground lift switches; LED current consumption meter
- 48V Phantom powered
- Rugged steel chassis built to withstand life on the road
- Also available Stereo DI Box
- Manual here