The Rupert Neve RMP-D8 is an 8 channel remote mic pre and ADC with Dante and AES connectivity. The RMP is truly a no compromise design with a class-A, transformer balanced Rupert Neve Designs mic pre.
The ADC is comprised of mastering grade converters which are an entirely new design to capture the source with exceptional accuracy and naturalness.
Rupert Neve RMP-D8 Features:
- 8 mic/line inputs with 48 V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad, and high-pass filter controls
- 1 dB-stepped Class A mic preamplifiers with 60 dB gain and remote control capability
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert’s modules
- 24-bit/192 kHz Master-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
- Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
- Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability
- Gain-compensated secondary output option with ±12 dB range
- 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
- Large OLED display with fun local control; accurate and easy-to-read meters
- Complete integration with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer input
- Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments
Available in late Spring / early Summer