The BAE 1073MPF WPS is the Mic Pre only version of the BAE 1073 with High Pass Fiter.
In conjunction with Avedis Audio we have created the preamp using the same 283 card and same transformers that you will find in the 1073.
For todays mic’s you should never need more than 70 db’s of gain so we omitted the third gain stage and created a constant input impedance throughout the switch.
BAE 1073MPF WPS Features:
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19″ 1U chassis.
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.