The Quested H108 Passive 2-Way Near-Field Monitor – Designed to significantly out-perform other popular near-field monitors, it shares the usual Quested attributes of low distortion, pure and “musical” sonic characteristics and accurate stereo imaging-allowing hours of use without listener fatigue.
As with all quested monitors, there is a dual emphasis on using drive units of the very highest quality with a crossover circuit design free of unnecessary complexity.
The inert cabinet is constructed from 18mm and 25mm MDF; an exceptionally flat impedance curve allows the H108 to be successfully powered by virtually any professional power amplifier.
Quested H108 Features:
- Typical applications: Voice-over, Mastering rooms, Mobile trucks, Broadcast, Editing suites.
- Power requirements: Amplifier rated at 8 ohms between 60 and 200W RMS per channel
- Crossovers: Multi-pole network utilizing polypropylene capacitors and air cored inductors throughout
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Connector: Single pair gold plated binding posts for bi-wiring
- Frequency Response: 65Hz -20kHz +/-2dB
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB at 1W at 1m
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Drivers: Bass cone – 1 x 200 mm (8″), High Frequency soft dome – 1 x 28mm (11/8″)
- Size (WxHxD): 240(w) x 404(h) x 244(d) mm
- Weight: 12 kgs (26 lbs)