Manley Core is an innovative channel strip that combines Manley’s Greatest Hits with fresh technology.
The remarkably intuitive front panel combines musical and forgiving circuitry that allows the musician to concentrate on his performance instead of being lost in a sea of knobs. Ease of use and intelligently chosen operating points make it virtually impossible to cut a bad sounding track!
Manley Core Features:
- Easy to use reference-grade channel strip based on Manley’s award-winning VOXBOX
- Class A tube mic preamplifier with Manley’s hand-wound transformers
- Direct input uses a similar circuit as the Manley SLAM! for fantastic DI recordings
- ELOP compressor with 3:1 ratio tames any signal transparently
- Baxandall EQ with low/high shelving and sweepable mids for flexible, flattering sound sculpting
- Fast attack FET brickwall limiter continuously variable threshold and release controls
- Flexible metering can display input, output, and compressor gain reduction levels
- Balanced XLR mic and line inputs; front-panel 1/4″ DI
- 1/4″ TRS insert point between mic pre and EQ/limiter
- Balanced XLR direct output (after preamp/compressor section)
- Balanced XLR main output
- 2U steel chassis with CNC-machined 1/4″-thick faceplate
- Handcrafted in USA to Manley’s exacting quality standards
- Dimensions: 19″ x 3 1/2″ x 7″ (occupies 2u)
- Weight: 8.3 lbs.
- Manual here