The Manley Voxbox combines the legendary Manley Mono Mic Preamp, the ELOP reborn as a lower ratio compressor, the MID EQ blown out as a full range PEAK-DIP-PEAK EQ, and a DeEsser with a second ELOP limiter at the end. Using the Direct Input, bass players often wonder why it wasn’t named the BASSBOX.
The VOXBOX is not only a vocal processor; it also works its magic on instruments, featuring great settings for drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, etc. The VOXBOX is easily one of the most comprehensive audio processors you can find and is highly respected in the world’s audio community.
Manley Voxbox Features:
- Manley transformers, nickel laminated, mu-metal casings
- 2K ohm Mic input, high-current 48V Phantom power
- Mic preamp gain: 40–60dB
- hi-Z (100k ohm) DI instrument input
- Line and Insert inputs (balanced XLR, 1/4″)
- Preamp and EQ outputs (balanced XLR, 1/4″)
- Transformer-balanced XLR outputs
- Transformerless unbalanced 1/4″ outputs
- Stereo Link for Compressor and De-esser/Limiter
- Side Chain Monitor for De-Esser
- De-Ess Notch Frequencies: 3, 6, 9, 12KHz
- Large illuminated Sifam meter with 5 readout modes
- THD + N (1kHz @ +20dBu): 0.3%
- Maximum output: +31dBu
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis
- Dimensions: 19″ x 5.25″ x 10″ (occupies 3U)
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Manual here