The BAE 1073MP NOPS is the mic pre-amp version of the BAE 1073 equaliser having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
A Carnhill transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones.
The BAE 1073MP comes at last in a totally enclosed chassis.
BAE 1073MP Features:
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19″ 1U chassis.
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084.
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels.
- Without PSU