The Lewitt BEATKIT PRO is a premium 7-piece drum microphone set that offers everything you need for professional setups and sound quality in the studio or on stage. It comes in a super-sturdy mil-spec transport case with room for all included microphones, mounts, clamps, and windshields. It comes in a flight case with a double layer of foam that makes it easy to move and store.
Lewitt BEATKIT PRO, in the package:
- 1 x DTP 640 REX: Kick drum microphone with two phase-aligned capsules, dynamic and condenser
- 1 x MTP 440 DM: Snare microphone with incredibly lively and punchy snare sound
- 3 x DTP 340 TT: Tom microphones with supercardioid pattern for clean sound
- 2 x LCT 140 AIR: Condenser mics with AIR funtion, Filter and PAD.
- Mounts: 3 x DTP 40 MTs, 3x DTP 40 MT, 3 x MTP 440 DM & DTP 340 TT mounts.
- Windshields: 2 for 140 Air
- Cables: 1 x DTP 40 TRs: XLR 5 pin audio cable for DTP 640 REX
- Premium Case: super-sturdy mil-spec transport case ideal for storing and transportation
Lewitt DTP 640 REX: It is a dual-element microphone for drums and percussion instruments. It consists of two phase-aligned capsules, a condenser and a dynamic one to create exactly the sound you want. Additionally, you can switch between three sound characteristics for even more flexibility for studio and live applications.
Lewitt MTP 440 DM: It is a dynamic snare microphone perfect for getting a punchy snare sound. It earned high praise by being the favorite snare mic of the extraordinary session and live drummer Kenny Aronoff (Paul McCartney, Lady Gaga, Pharell Williams, etc.)
Lewitt DTP 340 TT: It is a dynamic microphone designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum isolation of your instrument for studio and live applications.
Lewitt LCT 140 Air stereo Pair: Lets you switch between two sound characteristics – AIR for a record-ready sound and FLAT for highly authentic recordings. This is the only stereo pair of pencil microphone you will need – 2 sound modes, low-cut and pre-attenuation, lightweight, professional studio sound.