The KMS series has become the internationally acknowledged standard for first-class stage microphones.
The high acoustic resolution and smooth frequency response of the microphones ensure that the musician has optimal control of the stage performance at all times.
Especially due to their low self-noise and crosstalk behavior which is free of coloration, the KMS microphones are ideal for use with in-ear monitoring systems.
The Neumann KMS 104 and the KMS 104 plus have a condenser microphone capsule with a cardioid directional characteristic which provides the best possible suppression of sounds originating from behind the microphone. In contrast, with its supercardioid characteristic the Neumann KMS 105 is particularly good at suppressing sounds originating from the entire 180° hemisphere behind the microphone. The KMS 104 plus features, compared to KMS 104, a more extended bass frequency response. In close cooperation with professional musicians, with the aid of extensive practical tests, the KMS 104 plus has been especially optimized for the requirements of female voices in the rock and pop field.
The user can thus select the version that is optimally suited to the specific application.
Neumann KMS 104 Features:
- Matte black finish
- Condenser microphone for crystal clear highs deep lows
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Without off-axis coloration
- Transformerless output
- Fixed cardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Very high attenuation of handling and structure-borne noise,
- High-loadability transformerless circuit
- Extraordinarily true sound transduction free of coloration.
- Balanced, transformerless output.
- Set includes stand clamp
- Requires +48V phantom power