Lewitt DTP 340 TT is a dynamic microphone specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums, percussion instruments, providing maximum acoustic presence and clarity in studios and live performances. One of the benefits it offers, due to the super-cardioid polar pattern, is that all sounds from side sources are naturally muted. The capsule is protected by a protective rubber suspension that also minimizes the noise transmitted by the structure. All Lewitt DTP series models deliver unmatched and memorable sound.
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Features:
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa, -57 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 Ω
- Connectivity: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 41 dia. x 94 mm
- Weight: 165 gr
- DTP 40 Mts shock mount, DTP 40 Mt drum mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag included.
- More details and sound samples here.