The Heritage Audio OST-10 V2.0 500 series lunchbox is designed for racking 6 500-series modules. A new and exciting feature in the V2.0 model is the Link feature, allowing each channel to be linked over to the next at the push of a button (on back panel), no patch cables required! It can be used as a standalone enclosure with a handle and rubber feet, or rack-mounted with the included rack ears. Each slot has independent stages of linear power supply regulation, with LED indicators, to ensure that each module gets the correct power and is protected in case of failure. Like all Heritage Audio equipment, the enclosures are designed using the best components without ever compromising audio quality.
The Heritage Audio OST-10 v2.0 employs Heritage Audio’s OST (On Slot Technology) which provides maximum protection, filtering and isolation to each module. The power of each slot is individually regulated and isolated from the rest. This allows each module to be completely separate and to function optimally and independently, avoiding problems associated with energy sharing between modules.
Heritage Audio OST-10 v2.0 Features
- 6 slots 500-Series lunchbox
- Desktop Format: Includes metal handle and rubber feet
- Rack Format: Includes rack mounting ears (Height 3U)
- For rack mounting it is not necessary to remove the handle
- XLR input and output connectors
- OST (On Slot Technology)
- Independent power of each module for optimal performance and isolation
- Each slot has features test LEDs for checking correct power operation
- Supports Phantom Power +48V
- External power supply
- Maximum current consumption: 400 mA per slot (Total: 1.6 A)
- Modules not included