The Heritage Audio BT-500 is a 500 series module designed to stream audio from mobile devices via Bluetooth. A Burr Brown output stage converts the digital signal and delivers a fully balanced +22dBu stereo output. The Heritage Audio BT-500 uses the latest generation audio specific Bluetooth technology, as well as the best codecs compatible with the most popular mobile devices, no more cabling is required to transmit audio to the monitoring system. The module includes an adapter that converts the Lunchbox’s XLR-F input to an XLR-M output for stereo operation.
The Heritage 500 Series modules are carefully engineered to match the sonic character and performance of their older 80 Series siblings. They employ the same components and headroom and distortion characteristics as their predecessors, ensuring unmatched quality.
Heritage Audio BT-500 Features
- 500-Series streaming module via Bluetooth.
- Requires Heritage Audio Lunchbox, API 500-8PH or API 500VPR
- Supports AAC, APTX and SBC audio codecs with LED indicators
- High-quality Burr-Brown balanced output stage.
- Includes XLR-F to XLR-M adapter to enable stereo output
- The antenna covers a wide range
- Led SYNC to indicate that the connection is established
- Reset switch to restart connections