The Dynaudio 18S is a serious, pro-grade subwoofer that gets you tightly down to 16Hz.
Adding the 18S to your monitoring setup opens up a new world of performance that lets you record, mix, and master with meticulous accuracy — and deliver tracks that translate perfectly to the world beyond your studio. Employing dual-opposing 9.5″ long-throw MSP+ Hybrid Drive units and 500 watts of Class D amplification, the 18S features intelligent DSP that seamlessly tailors its performance to popular Dynaudio high-end monitors, for true full-range monitoring that will help you make better recordings.
The 18S’s display and menu system lets you select the specific Dynaudio speakers you’re using in your monitoring setup. This means the roll-off can be tailored perfectly to suit. And, if you combine a LYD 48 stereo or surround setup, you’ll essentially have a full-blown four-way monitoring system at your disposal.
Dynaudio 18S Features:
- Onboard 500-watt Class D amplifier
- Preset speaker crossover filters
- Dual-opposing driver design principle
- Two 9.5″ MSP+ Hybrid Drive long-throw woofers for accurate low-frequency reproduction
- Flexible time- and phase-aligned integration into any studio setup
- Frequency response: 16Hz—230Hz ±3dB
- Advanced DSP with updatable presets for a range of Dynaudio pro studio monitors
- Built-in 3-band parametric EQ
- Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subs
- I/O connectors: balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA
- Auto On/Off for energy conservation
- Drive Type: Magnesium Silicate Polymer+ Hybrid cone
- Dimensions: 470 x 268 x 333 mm
- Weight: 20.5 kg
- Manual here
Designed to work with Dynaudio: