The Dynaudio Core 7 is two-way speaker features uncompromising class-D amplification, cutting-edge DSP, and a super-inert 32mm-thick baffle, this 3-way speaker delivers flat frequency response from 44Hz to 21kHz (±3dB).
Dynaudio has long been known for their sweet-sounding soft-dome tweeters; their latest 1″ Esotar Pro HF driver builds on this heritage, providing hours of pinpoint imaging detail without the listening fatigue that plagues many other monitor designs. Dynaudio’s proprietary 5″ MSP cone midrange carries the critical vocal range, allowing you to make decisions on vocal balances and solo instruments with complete confidence.
To account for placement in a variety of environments — on their sides, vertically, or perhaps even inverted — Dynaudio gave the Core 7 cabinet indentations on all four sides to accommodate special Dynaudio pads that protect the cabinet’s finish and stabilize the speaker on the mounting surface.
Features Dynaudio Core 7:
- 1″ tweeter, 7″ mid/woofer
- Class D Pascal bi-amplification HF 150 watts / LF 500 watts
- Frequency response: 44Hz–21kHz ±3dB (38Hz–24kHz -6dB)
- Front-loaded bass reflex cabinet
- All drivers handcrafted by Dynaudio in Denmark
- Core DSP optimizes imaging, balance, and bass extension
- Analog and AES3 digital inputs
- 24-bit sampling rate and 192kHz resolution; dependent on input signal
- Maximum SPL: 112dB at 1m anechoic, 118dB half space
- Crossover frequency: 2,300Hz
- Dimensions: 8.6875″ W x 14.625″ D x 15.375″ H
- Weight: 32.4 lbs.
- Manual here