Like the API 3124+, the API 3124V is a high quality, compact, 4-channel mic preamp. It is equipped with the RE-115 K mic input transformer and the proprietary output transformer found in all API mic pres and throughout the API product line.
Additionally, the API 3124V offers Variable Output Level Control and switchable 3:1 output transformer selection. The unit has an internal 48-volt phantom power supply, which is switchable for each channel, as well as -20dB pad switches that affect both the mic and Hi-Z instrument inputs, both located on the front panel.
API 3124 Features
- Classic API Circuit Design
- Uses API 2520 Op Amps
- Variable Output Level Control
- 3:1 Output Transformer Tap Selection
- Four female XLR mic inputs
- Four front panel 1/4″ Hi Z instrument inputs
- Front panel polarity switches
- Front panel -20dB pad switches
- Front panel mic/instrument switches
- Front panel 48V power switches
- Available too API 3124VM with mixer