The Lewitt MTP 350 CMS is a condenser microphone for ambitious vocal performances. This models’ tailored frequency response always allows for maximum precision and unsurpassed clarity, taking vocals to the next level.
The uniform cardioid pickup pattern ensures noise-free transmission, with the main sound source effectively isolated while unwanted feedback and background noise are suppressed. This microphones’ rugged construction, including hardened steel-mesh grille, ensures trouble-free handling on every stage. With on/off switch
Lewitt MTP 350 CMS Features:
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- With on/off switch
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 90 … 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.1 mV/Pa, -50 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 200 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 49 mm dia. x 175 mm, 1.9 dia. x 6.9 in
- Weight: 335 g, 11.8 oz
- Includes: MTP 40 MCs Mic mount & DTP 40 Lb Mic bag.
- Also Available without an on/off switch: MTP 350 CM