The Universal Audio Apollo X8 is the ideal tool for recording musicians, engineers and project studio owners, as you’re able to track and mix via an 18×24 interface with four Unison-enable mic preamps and new HEXA core processing. Universal Audio has upped the ante power-wise as the HEXA core processing allows for 50% more DSP for running UAD plug-ins during each step of your workflow.
Packaged in a sleek rack-mount unit with Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for Mac and PC*, the Apollo x8 has additional improvements in conversion and monitoring. Universal Audio engineers have updated their converters for more pristine recordings and now offer up to 7.1 surround sound monitoring**, an integrated monitor controller and built-in talkback mic.
LUNA Recording System: Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow. Apollo X series interfaces work with all major DAWs. But they become a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, Universal Audio’s groundbreaking music production application for Mac. Harness LUNA’s Accelerated Realtime Monitoring™ and power your workflow with a host of built-in features and optional extensions — from genuine Neve summing and integrated Studer tape, to inspiring LUNA instruments, and more.
- 18×24 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz conversion (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 & 2 on Mac)
- Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Record through 4 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps — giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more
- Surround monitor controller up to 7.1 format
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle
- UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality.
- UA 610‐B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Fairchild 670 Legacy
- Teletronix LA‐2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP‐1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion