The Tube-Tech MP2A Microphone preamplifier/DI is based on our classic MP1A but features improved fidelity and new features.
The Tube-Tech MP2A microphone preamp is the second in the new range of upgraded microphone preamplifier/DI’s. (The modular PM1A was the first.) These new preamps features even higher headroom and fidelity than the earlier TUBE-TECH micpre”s.
Serious listening tests of the MP2A immediately shows a sound quality second to none and places the preamp amongst a handful of the worlds very best designs.
The Tube-Tech MP2A microphone preamp features an impedance switch to perfectly match the input to all different types of microphones, including the increasing amount of popular ribbon mic’s. The impedance switch furthermore opens up several creative possibilities in changing the character of the MP2A input. Gain is adjustable in 2 dB steps. Overload is now indicated with a red LED.
The Tube-Tech MP2A DI carries on the tradition of the very good sounding TUBE-TECH DI’s and delivers even better quality for Bass and Guitar DI recording. A DI input simply doesn’t get any better than this!
- Tube based push-pull output amplifier
- Gain from +20 dB to +70 dB in 2 dB increments
- Pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB)
- Built-in +48 V phantom power
- Overload indicator
- Microphone input impedance = 600 Ohm/ 1,2 kOhm/2,4 kOhm
- CMRR >60 dB @ 10kHz
- Direct Instrument Jack-socket input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Frequency Response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5 dB @ 200 ohm
If you want to hear a Tube-Tech, click on the link