The TUBE-TECH ME 1B is a passive tube based midrange equalizer developed to match and surpass the demands of even the most discerning studio engineers.
The TUBE-TECH ME 1B Midrange Equalizer contains a low frequency boost section for peaking, a mid frequency attenuation for dipping as well as a high frequency boost section for peaking. The filter section is of the the passive type followed by a tube based push-pull amplifier to restore the gain.
Input and output are balanced as well as fully floating. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings.
- Passive equalizer
- Tube based push-pull amplifier
- 5 low frequency peaks: 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 and 1 kHz (0 to +10 dB)
- 11 mid frequency dip’s: 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 kHz (0 to -10 dB)
- 5 high frequency peaks: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 kHz (0 to +8 dB)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low noise: < -80 dB @ -10 dB gain
- No insertion loss
- Clickless In/Out switch