Sequoia 16 Educational is a special offer for ecucational instituions, They following the submission of the relevant documentation and the accreditation and authorization of Reflexion Arts.
The educational update to Sequoia 16:
- From SEQUOIA 15
- From SEQUOIA 14 or less
Sequoia 16 has been developed in close collaboration with leading recording studios, industry partners, TV productions and broadcasters. This high-definition DAW is one of the world’s leading solutions for professional audio production, broadcasting and mastering. Box.
Sequoia Educational New highlights:
- High quality resampling: Get the best-sounding algorithm for your resampling tasks right now.
- 3D Reverb – make room for your sounds: Go beyond stereo reverb and experience realistic space in 3D Audio
- ARA2 – even more, even better: Integrate Melodyne even faster and use multiple instances of ARA2
- AAF export improved – transcending platforms: Ensure hassle-free exchange of Ambisonics data with other software
- Automation Pre-Listening Mode and Automation Shapes: Try different rides before committing and select predefined curves for smooth transitions
- Monitoring section – switch to surround and back: Create different playback routings and switch back and forth inside the box
- Independent panning on different buses: Tab through different output choices right next to your pan knobs
- Hold your cuts together with slip left: Cut out sections at the beginning while still recording and let your objects slip right next to the live take ready for export
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for Independence
- Optical drive: DVD drive
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
- Windows: 7, 8 & 10
Supported file formats
- Audio import: AAC¹, AIFF, Emisión WAV, Flac, Formatos MIDI estándar (MID, GM; GS, XG), MP3², OGG Vorbis, SD2, WAV, WAV con códec, WMA.
- Audio export: AAC¹, AIFF, Emisión WAV, Flac, Formatos MIDI estándar (MID, GM; GS, XG), MP3², OGG Vorbis, WAV, WAV con códec, WMA.
- Video import: AVC-Intra¹, DV-AVI, DVCPRO¹, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MXV, WMV HD.
- MIDI standard formats import: MID, GM, GS, XG
- MIDI standard formats export: MID
- Photo import: JPEG, BMP
- Other: Import/export of CD-A, CD/DVD dat y DDP.
¹: Fee-based activation
²: Requires Microsoft Media Player 10
Note: Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.