Schertler Jam X represents the state of the art in Swiss amplifier design, reflecting all the needs of the user. Offering a significantly improved power amp and speaker section, together with a crossover filter network, limiter and gain, this flagship 5-channel amp provides 240W (117dB SPL) of bi-amplified analog power.
JAM X is equipped with a 1” dome tweeter and 8” woofer. It is designed with an optimized 2-way bass reflex construction. JAM X is ideal for those seeking no-compromise acoustic instrument amplification in both live performance and studio situations. It delivers the wide low range typically needed for vocals or acoustic guitars, along with clarity and transparency. The five inputs can accommodate a variety of different setups, including an effect loop via the Aux Out.
JAM X is available in a choice of wood or anthracite finishes.
SCHERTLER amps feature a high-end Class-A preamp with no integrated circuits and No Negative Feedback.
Schertler Jam X Features:
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Speakers: 1” dome tweeter, 8” woofer
- Construction: Plywood
- Channels: 5 independent channels
- Inputs: XLR & 1/4″ Jack Unbalanced
- Outputs: DI, LINE, AUX
- Phantom Power: 10V on Channel 1, 24V and 10V on Channel 2, 24V on Channel 3
- Effect: Digital reverb with Decay
- Preamp: Class-A
- Power: 240W Bi-amplified
- Colours available: Wood & Anthracite
- Dimensions: 32.4 x 29.7 x 38 cm
- Weight: 12.2 kg
- Manual here