The Schertler Dyn-V P48 is a fully balanced, active, dynamic contact microphone with Class A electronics. Specially designed to enhance the natural qualities of the violin and viola in both amplified and recording environments, the microphone features state-of-the-art, in-house developed activefiltering technology that has enabled it to be precisely matched to the instruments’ sound characteristics. This leads to more “immediate” results for the user, making it possible to achieve amazing sound with only minimal adjustments required.
Schertler Dyn-V P48 Technical Specifications:
- Dynamic contact microphone
- special adhesive
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Output impedance: 4,7 KOhmios a 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamic range: 139dB (típico 145dB)
- Sensitivity (on instrument): -30dB aprox.
- Sensitivity (theoretical): -62dB/a 1um ampl.
- Q = 6
- Temperature range: -20ºC a +70ºC
- Minimum operating voltage: 22V DC