The Quested V2104 is an active (self powered) compact speaker. It´s diminutive size makes it the perfect choice for a portable or near field studio monitor. Power is derived from a 2-channel Class D module, chosen primarily for its sonic performance and also for its compact dimensions. Low frequency performance can be seamlessly extended by using our SB10R or the QSB112 sub-woofers depending on speaker configuration stereo, 5.1 etc. The self-powered model will be joined shortly by a remote-powered version with rack mountable amplifiers, perfect for use in locations such as a remote broadcast trucks.
Quested V2104 Features:
- Drivers: Bass Cone – 1 x 100 mm (4”), High Frequency soft dome – 1 x 28 mm (1 1/8”)
- Maximum SPL: 100 dB continuous pink noise @ 1m Leq 1 minute. 106 dB per pair continuous pink noise @ 1m Leq 1 minute.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-19kHz +/- 2 dB & 88Hz – 6dB
- Connectors: XLR y zócalo combinado de 1/4″ jack.
- Impedance: 10k ohm Electronically balanced.
- Amplification: 70 W RMS.
- Wiring: Pin 1 ground, Pin 2 hot, Pin 3 cold
- Protection Filters: 3dB @ 45Hz, 24dB/oct, -3dB @30kHz, 24dB/oct.
- Crossover: 1k67H
- Maximum Consumption: 10W at 230 Vac.
- Dimensions: 132 (W) x 262 (H) x 160 (D) mm.
- Weight: 3.5kg / 7.7lb
- Also available Mini Redz Special Edition