The Prism Sound Titan HDX is an USB multi-track audio interface for personal recording and sound production, for professional musicians, songwriters, engineers and producers as well as recording studios, post production facilities and scoring stages. It is ideal for music and sound recording, multitracking, overdubbing, stem-based mastering, analog summing and critical listening applications.
Titan provides Prism Sound’s renowned performance, sound quality and state-of-the-art clock technology in a dedicated unit compatible with both Windows (Vista, 7 and 8, 32 and 64 bit, ASIO as well as MAC OS X 10.4.11 and later (Intel). Once configured with a computer, Titan can also operate stand-alone using its S/PDIF or AES3 I/O. HDX Card included.
Prism Sound Titan HDX Features:
- USB interface and AD/DA converter with industry-leading clocking and conversion
- Comprehensive I/O configuration, with up to 18 simultaneous input and output channels
- Reference-grade clocking for ultra-low jitter and maximum digital accuracy
- 4 microphone/line-level combo inputs, with built-in mid-side matrixing available when configured as stereo pairs
- HDX Protools Included. Others MDIO slot for optional digital interfaces (Protools HDX, Dante, …)
- Titan Controller applet for Mac and PC provides comprehensive input/output control, signal routing, foldback mixing, and more
- Overkiller soft limiter available on all analog inputs to protect against digital clipping
- Verifile technology allows you to monitor signals or analyze audio files for data corruption
- S/PDIF input and output can be used for AES3 signals with included adapter cables
- Includes rack ears for rackmounting, feet for desktop use, IEC power cable, USB cable, USB-B to USB-C converter, and XLR-F/XLR-M to RCA-M adapter cables
- Dimensions. W 17,32 x D 11,41 x H 1,75 in
- Weight: 8,15lb
- Manual here