Get rid of Coronavirus and other pathogens with the new Osram Airzing Pro 5030 disinfection system. A non-chemical disinfection system which guarantees that returning to normal is safe for everyone. Disinfects technical equipment, work clothes, or entire rooms in a matter of minutes. It does not produce Ozone.
Shortwave UV-C light includes germicidal ultraviolet light of 253.7nm wavelength, used for disinfection of air, surfaces and water. It is completely absorbed by Oxygen and Ozone in the atmosphere.
The purification luminaire has an infrared motion sensor so that it turns off immediately as soon as it detects the presence of any person or animal, to guarantee and protect from possible irritation problems on the skin and eyes. After 30 seconds of not detecting any type of movement it turns on again.
Osram Airzing Pro 5030 Features:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on a surface with the following dimensions and exposure times:
- Until 8 m² with a 30 minute exposure *
- 8-12 m² with a 45 minute exposure *
- 12-15 m² with a 60 minute exposure *
- More than 15 m² with multiple installations
- * Calculated from an installation height of 3m.
- The luminaire includes OSRAM HNS UV lamp, Lamp holder, Safety IR Sensor.
- 100% safe and easy to use.
- Ideal for recording studios, home studios, movie theatres, apartments, offices, hospitals, gyms, restaurants, etc.
- Covers rooms of up to 15m² with a single luminaire
- Lead free, ozone free, very low mercury, no fluorescent coating.
- Lamp life time: 9,000 hours
- Lamp Power: 30W
- UV-C emission (253.7nm) 11-12W
- Initial UV-C irradiation> 1.2 W / m² @ 1M
- UV-C Irradiation @ 9000 hrs> 0.96 W / m² @ 1M
- Dimensions: 1058mm x 54mm x 78mm
- Net weight: 1.3 Kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Designed in Germany
- More information here
Why do microorganisms not survive in UV-C light?
The cell nucleus of microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) contains thymine, a chemical element of DNA / RNA. This element absorbs UV-C light at a specific wavelength of 253.7 nm and modifies it to such an extent (formation of thymine dimers) that the cell is no longer able to multiply and survive. Extended exposure to UV light may affect colour on paintings. Exposición prolongada a los raios UV, puede causar descoloración en pinturas y fotografias. Extended exposure to UV light may affect colour on paintings.
NOTE: Due to high demand, deliveries will be made by order form from July. Special discounts from 50 units, see discounts at email@example.com.