The Heritage Audio OST-4 V2.0 500 series lunchbox is designed for racking up to 4 500-series modules, including ‘double wide’ modules, the most demanding class-A and vacuum tube designs. The new feature in the V2.0 model is the Link feature, allowing each channel to be linked over to the next by pressing the LINK button on the back panel, no patch cables required! Like all Heritage Audio equipment, the enclosures are designed using the best components without ever compromising audio quality.
The Heritage Audio OST-4 v2.0 employs Heritage Audio’s OST (On Slot Technology) which provides maximum protection, filtering and isolation to each module. The power of each slot is individually regulated and isolated from the rest. This allows each module to be completely separate and to function optimally and independently, avoiding problems associated with energy sharing between modules.
Heritage Audio OST-4 v2.0 Features
- 4 slots lunchbox for 500-Series modules
- LINK button on the back panel to link the output of one channel with the input of the next
- Desktop format
- XLR input and output connectors
- OST (On Slot Technology) Version 2.0
- Independent power of each module for optimal performance and isolation
- Supports Phantom Power +48V
- External power supply
- Maximum current consumption: 400 mA per slot (Total: 1.6 A)
- Modules not included