The Heritage Audio MCM32 is a 32-channel analog summing unit with an innovative subgrouping system designed to offer the same summing topology found on the legendary 80-series consoles. The smart summing topology employed in the MCM series of mixers allows for an impressive headroom and surprising low noise figure for a 32 channel, vintage topology mixer. Each channel has balanced insert points that can be used as direct outputs for signal send. The optimized analog designs of the MCM summing mixers offer the clear and transparent sound of the classic 1073.
Heritage Audio MCM32 Features
- 32-channel analog summing mixer with the topology of vintage 80-series consoles
- Innovative 4-Subgroup stereo system
- Active Subgroup Summing
- Dual knobs with pan and volume control for each channel
- Pan control has center step for better adjustment
- ON and Insert switches
- If the ON switch is not pressed, the channel is in MUTE mode.
- Output for stereo mix and monitoring
- 2 Master Insert Send and Return XLR
- The insertion points can be Direct Outputs, very useful if we do not have a Patchbay
- Stereo fader and balanced insert point on each subgroup
- Analog VU
- SubD25 (Tascam Protocol): For inputs, sends and returns
- XLR: Mix and monitor output
- Dimensions: 4U
- External power supply
- User manual here.