The Antelope Audio Satori Monitoring Controller is a digitally-controlled true analog monitoring and summing system designed for today’s studios. Antelope’s Orion32+ and Zen Studio interfaces have both been praised for their digital clarity, while maintaining the realism of analog sound. Satori features the same high level of uncompromising sound quality thanks to advanced analog circuit design.
Satori is bundled with a bus-powered remote control – R4S. The remote is specially designed for Satori, completely replicating the front panel functionality. It provides engineers with ease and ergonomics, controlling Satori directly from the mix position. R4S allows for lightning fast control of all sources and monitors, as well as talkback.
Antelope Satori R4S Bundle Features:
- Precise level relay volume control
- Four independent headphone outputs with dedicated volume controls
- Software Control & Talkback via PC, Tablet or Smartphone controllable
- 1 LFE (subwoofer) output
- Integrated talkback microphone and additional input for external talkback microphone
- Flexible routing
- Analogue sound with digital control
- Switch for Mono
- Dimming function and centre / side monitoring
- User-friendly desktop application with presets available for Windows and OS X.
- System requirement for desktop software: Mac OS X 10.8 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Construction: 19 “/ 1U
- Dimensions: 433 x 224 x 44 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Incl. R4S remote control and USB cable
- Manual here