Focusrite Rednet AM2 is a compact, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) -supplied stereo analogue output device for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring a powerful headphone amp, capable of driving both high and low impedance headphones, RedNet AM2 is the ideal signal monitoring device to add extra functionality to your audio network.
A pair of rear-panel XLR outputs offers line level signals of up to 24dBu with top panel level control and mute switch, while the front panel 1/4″ headphone output is capable of driving high signal levels perfect for monitoring in high-SPL environments. The bottom of the sturdy aluminium and steel chassis features a threaded mic stand boss allowing RedNet AM2 to be placed in any convenient location whether on a desk or at a performer’s fingertips on a stand. Finally, the IEEE standard PoE input allows a single Ethernet cable to provide power, remote control, clocking and audio data to RedNet AM2.
Focusrite Rednet AM2 Features:
- Cost-effective headphone/loudspeaker stereo monitoring solution for Dante offers lower system deployment costs
- Superb digital to analogue conversion at up to 96kHz provides transparent and accurate audio quality
- Powerful headphone amp delivers plenty of level even with high-Z headphones for maximum high-quality audibility
- Independent headphone/line output level controls for maximum control
- Line output mute switch instantly kills the signal to external speakers or power amps
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch allows connection of a second device for simpler cabling
- Built-in mic stand mount plus non-slip feet – mount RedNet AM2 to a mic stand or place securely on a surface