The CMC7 is a compact 8 channel / 7.1 / 5.1 surround volume controller and cost-effective alternative to the more complex and feature rich MC7.1. In order to maintain it’s compact proportions and to keep the product budget friendly the CMC7 does away with controls that can often be found within your workstation software and concentrates on essential features such as ease of use and the quality of the signal path, ensuring that the audio is transparent and accurate across all channels and operation intuitive.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- All 8 inputs and outputs are via 2 tascam standard 25 Pin D-Sub connectors making connection to interfaces and speakers simple and intuitive.
- Mix down switch enables you to check the Surround as a Stereo mix with an independent Sub switch controlling the LFE/Sub.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- A large volume knob incorporating excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- An independent Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Control with jack on the rear.
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock).
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm.
- Stylish and Rugged Enclosure will withstand the knocks of the studio.
- Dimensions: 180 x 160 mm
Drawmer CMC7 is a Precise, Compact & Affordable Surround Monitor Controller