The vintage-style fully stereo Drawmer 1974 four band Parametric Equaliser provides exceptional analogue musicality and sonic clarity, taking it’s inspiration from 1970’s-era gear. It has the ability to perform subtle shaping for mastering purposes that require a delicate touch and easy recall, but is just as capable of tonal sculpting, adding the analogue warmth and character that is near impossible to emulate in the digital domain.
Get immersive with the stereo operation, with one set of controls for both channels. The versatile design features dual channel precision stepped potentiometers, providing exceptional accuracy for fast and simple recall. The fully variable bandwidth allows you to control the parametric mid bands, making adjustments as surgically precise or as broad and natural sounding as you could ever require. Fully adjustable low and high cut filters are also included, ideal for tuning out undesirable signals at the frequency extremes. It also features a switchable slope allowing you to alter the focus at the high and low frequencies plus a low peak setting that magnifies the bottom end. The 1974 is perfect for tonal shaping, staying true to the sound of the 70s and ideal for any musician.
Drawmer 1974 Features:
- Vintage-style four band Parametric Equalisation which takes it’s inspiration from 1970’s-era analogue gear.
- Delivers classic sonic clarity and control at an affordable price.
- Genuine stereo operation with one set of controls for both channels.
- Indented and accurate potentiometers, providing precision for quick and simple recall.
- Variable low and high cut filters allow you to perfectly tune out any undesirable signals.
- Fully variable bandwidth provides absolute control for the parametric mid bands.
- Switchable slope plus low peak settings allows you to adjust the focus and magnify the bottom end.
- True hardware bypass for accurate A/B comparisons.
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch.
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminium Front Panel.
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK.