Audient iD14 MKII provides a pair of world-class Audient console mic pres, class-leading Burr Brown converter technology, 2 Headphone Outputs, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and the revolutionary ScrollControl.
With the ScrollControl funtion you touch of a button iD14’s volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel that allows you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters, iD14’s mixer app and even scroll through your iTunes library – just like you’re adjusting a piece of hardware.
More channels, more possibilities: Plan for the future with iD14’s digital input. Supporting both ADAT and SPDIF, iD14 gives you the option to add up to eight extra mic pre inputs letting you expand your rig and take on larger sessions.
Keep it simple with the powerful but intuitive iD Mixer. Create and customise low latency headphone mixes, utilise the flexible monitor control or simply keep an eye on your levels – all from one easy to use app.
Create instantly: Bundled with a free suite of creative software including Cubase LE and Cubasis LE for iOS, alongside industry leading plugins and virtual instruments, you can start recording as soon as you open the box.
Audient iD14 MKII Features:
- 2 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
- 2-in / 4-out High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- Main Speaker Output
- 2 Independent Class-AB Headphone Output
- Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled)
- ADAT Input for Expandability
- Low Latency DSP Mixer
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Desktop housing made entirely of metal
- Dimensions: 173 x 120 x 62 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Includes USB C-C cable (1m), 2 volt 1.25 A power supply and Audient ARC download software package
- Mac OS Sierra & Windows 10 compatible
- Manual here