The Lynx E22 PCI Express card is designed to satisfy the most demanding professional recording and broadcast studio requirements. Built upon the legacy of the LynxL22 card, the E22 takes a leap forward to offer the highest performance A/D and D/A conversion system ever incorporated into a PCI Express card.
Lynx E22 Specifications:
- Two channels A/D and D/A conversion
- Two channels of AES3 or S/PDIF I/O
- Extremely low-jitter SynchroLock sample clock generator
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Fixed or adjustable trim level on all analog I/O’s, relay controlled
- Automatic output muting on power on/off (de-thump)
- FPGA-based on-board hardware mixing
- V2 DMA Engine promotes extremely low-latency operation
- Drivers for Macintosh OS X, Windows 7 & 8. Thunderbolt compatible.
- Lynx Mixer application
- RoHS compliant
- Designed and built in the USA
- Cables not included: CBL-L22Audio for analog I/O y CBL-L22Sync for digital & word clock I/O