The ATC SCM20 PSL Pro MKII is an non-amplified passive freestanding professional 2-way studio reference monitor, well suited for smaller studios or nearfield use.
The ATC SCM20 PSL Pro mk2 was thoroughly engineered to give you the best sound, response, and reproduction of your audio possible.
Ideally suited to critical near-field listening applications in all control rooms, LCR surround monitoring in small-to-medium control rooms and surround channels in medium-to-large control rooms.
The design takes notes from the highly-regarded ATC midrange dome by utilising a dual-suspension design, negating the requirement for Ferro-fluid, and avoiding the detrimental effects of this drying out over time, a feature considered to be of utmost importance for longterm consistency
ATC SCM20 PSL Pro MKII Specifications:
- Drive unit – Low Frequency (LF): 6.5”/150mm Super Linear
- Drive unit – High Frequency (HF): 1”/25mm dual suspension ‘S-Spec’
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 80Hz-20kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 55Hz, 25kHz
- Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
- Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 108dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x Pairs Binding Posts/4mm Plugs – Bi-Wireable
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 75 to 300Watts
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 450 x 250 x 294mm (17.72˝ x 9.84˝ x 11.6˝)
- Weight: 18kg / 39.7lbs
- Manual here
Ask for a budget: