The Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 8×8+8MP Card boasts the most refined analogue-to-digital conversion with an ultra transparent analogue path with fully differential op-amps. A Dual Sum AD stage provides two conversion stage before being summed, offering lowest distortion and superior dynamic range.
The DA stage now sports a more powerful and robust analogue output driver powered by a low impedance and high current circuit. This allows the equipment connected such as vintage gear, retaining the integrity and punch f the original audio, uses the driving of any input with no decrease in performance no matter what load.
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII 8×8+8MP Card Features:
- 8 x Mic/Line input (D-Sub25)
- 8 x Line output (D-Sub25)
- Preamps with 72dB gain amplification
- 8 x AES-EBU inputs and outputs (D-Sub25)
- 2 Optical inputs and outputs ADAT
- S/PDIF input and output coaxial
- 16 Channels I/O simultaneously
- Also available with chassis