The dual-channel SPL PassEQ (Model 1650/1654) is a passive mastering EQ with Air band, a stepped output control ranging from -10dB to +10dB and a mid cut band now starting at 200Hz.
The first generation SPL PassEQ was the first passive equalizer that offered high, mid and low band with individual boost and cut and with 12 selectable frequencies per band. Passeq was the most powerful passive EQ system ever made with a total of 36 boost and 36 cut frequencies. The sheer amount of possible frequency curves or shapes is close to 3 million.
Now, here is the 2nd generation: the new PASSEQ Mastering Equalizer. It features the same amount of boost and cut frequencies, though the choice of frequencies is altered and the Q-factor is more musically adjusted for each selectable frequency.
SPL PassEQ Features
- Max. Input Level: + 32.5 dBu
- Input Inpedance: 20 kOhms (balanced)
- Max. Output Level: + 32.5 dBu
- Output Inpedance: ‹ 600 Ohms (balanced)
- Harmonic Distortion:
- at -30 dBu: 0.076%
- at -20 dBu: 0.026%
- at 0 dBu: 0.026%
- at +10 dBu: 0.0086%
- at +30 dBu: 0.0012%
- Noise (unweighted, (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): - 91.8 dBu
- Noise (A-weighted, (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): - 95.2 dBu
- Noise CCIR, (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): -86.2 dBu
- THD & N (Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C): › 102 dB
- Common-Mode-Rejection: › -60 dBu (bei 1 kHz, Gain +0 dBu, EQ = 0dB B/C)
- Transmission Bandwidth (-3 dB): 10 Hz – 200 kHz
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 35 kHz
- Power Consumption:
- 0.06 Amp, 230V/50Hz, 9.5 Watt, 13.6 VA
- 0.09 Amp, 115V/60Hz, 9.5 Watt, 13.6 VA
- 230 V/50 Hz: 0.5 Amp
- 115 V/60 Hz: 1 Amp
- Dimensions: Standard EIA 19 Inch Housing/4U, 482 x 177 x 311.5 mm / ca. 19″ x 7″ x 12,25″
- Weight: 10.2 kg / 22.5 lb
- 2 colors available: black or red.
- Manual here