SPL DMC is a mastering console designed with better features and performance, with the ability to process audio from four sets of stereo inputs, manipulating their level and polarity per channel.
The machine occupies 3U, has 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources, with 2 stereo recording outputs, as well as 3 stereo outputs and 2 mono speaker outputs that can be expanded with the SPL MC16 controller. This new mastering console offers improved audio performance making it the “heart” of any mastering studio for its transparency, flexibility in gain structure, and monitoring capabilities. The SPL DMC is designed with SPL’s acclaimed 120V technology that provides excellent dynamic range and an extremely low signal-to-noise ratio.
SPL DMC Features:
- Dual channel mastering console (3U)
- 4 stereo inputs and 4 stereo sources
- 120V DC Audio Rail – 5G SUPRA Op Amps
- 2 stereo recording outputs
- 3 stereo and 2 mono speaker outputs
- Direct Input Monitoring, Insert & Sources Auto Bypass
- Phonitor Direct Out
- Variable monitor level offset
- GPI switching function (talkback, red light etc.)
- Stereo and mono metering outputs
- Expandable multi-channel monitoring with MC16
- Dimensions: 482mm x 132mm x 340mm; 19″ x 5.2″ x 13.36″
- Weight: 10.6kg / 23.369lb
- Available in two colors: Red & Black
- SPL 120V tecnology details here.
- User manual here