The Shure BETA 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
Shure BETA 58A Features:
Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect.
Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound.
Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output.
Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse.
Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
Minimally effected by varying load impedance.
- An air-sprung vibration absorber protects against impact sound and grip noise
Legendary Shure quality and reliability.
- Frequency range: 50 – 16,000 Hz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 140.5 dB
- Output impedance: 290 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2.66 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 160 x 50 mm
- Weight: 278 g
- Included: Clamp, 3/8″ reduction thread and bag
- Manual here